Lunch networking events
Our Lunch networking events are ideal for those who can’t make weekly or early morning meetings the lunch networking events will meet monthly. With groups meeting at various venues there will be several groups meeting over the month for members to attend. If you would like to attend a meeting as a visitor please complete the form below and specify which meeting you would like to attend.
Each monthly networking group meets from 12:15-2.00pm at various locations across the country.
All groups have open categories of business meaning there will be more than one business type at the meetings to maximise the supportive potential of the groups. Our lunch event membership is only £25 + vat per month to become a member. There is a meeting fee of of no more than £10 per person which is collected on behalf of the venue and covers food, room hire etc.
Take a look at our upcoming monthly networking events, each event follows the same structured agenda as our morning events they are relaxed and very friendly.
- First Tuesday of the month – Whitworth Hall. Stanner’s Ln, Spennymoor, DL16 7QX
- First Thursday of the month – River Café on the Tyne, 51 Bell Street, Fish Quay, NE30 1HF
- Second Tuesday of the month – The Jolly Fisherman on the Quay, 95 Quayside, Newcastle, NE1 3DH
- Second Thursday of the month – The County Hotel, Priestpopple, Hexham, NE46 1PS
- Third Thursday of the month – The Stables, Beamish Hall Hotel, Stanley, DH9 0YB
- Last Wednesday of the month – Eslington Villa, 8 Station Rd, Gateshead, NE9 6DR